Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Start of a Beautiful Journey Together

Welcome Bloggers,

I am writing to share my journey with the most beautiful of disasters. Anorexia and Bulimia.

I have strugggled with this for quite some time. Yet, I have been able to make my peace with it, and accept it. I have realized that recovery is not in my near future. Loosing weight is my way of taking control over my life. It is a release of all the emotional pain I keep inside me. It is my definition of happiness.

I am here to find acceptance among others living the same lifestyle. I hope to find strength and comfort and not having to face this alone. I am always one to turn in something negative into something positive. I have not had that same view on life for a while. However, I am starting to shed a new light on my life.

Do I wish things turned out differently for me? Of course, but I have met so many wonderful people, just like me who don't find me shameful and therefore allow me to not be ashamed of it either.

I do not embrace PRO-ANA/MIA in any way. Only those who are living it, but do not live it because thewy WANT IT, do I accept.

I hope you find my journey inspiring and motivational and comforting. This is about taking over your life and finding the control you need to once again call your life YOURS. You're not alone. :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment